orgin: Old French, ieu parti (evenly) divided game
The term was originally used in chess or other games to denote a problem, or position in which the chances of winning or losing were evenly balanced, hence-
“A dangerous situation”
From “jeu”-a game which derived from Latin “jest” see “joke” and “divide”
200. What common crime against children is universally under-reported?
400. What is the FBI definition for rape?
600. What is Planned Parenthood’s policy on rape and incest victims?
800. What constitutes “consent?”
1000. What happens to fetal remains in rape and incest situations?
Famous Rape Survivors
200. Who is Jane Fonda?
400. Who is Oprah Winfrey?
600. Who is Tim Roth?
800. Who is Queen Latifa?
1000. Who is Lady Gaga?
Rape Victims in History
200. Who was Joan of Arc?
400. Who was Elizabeth I?
600. Who was Virginia Woolf?
800. Who was Lawrence of Arabia?
1000. Who is Maya Angelou?
Feminism and abortion
200. What country has the highest number of gender-selective abortions?
400. What cultural biases enable gender-selective abortion?
600. What medical device is used to determine the gender of fetuses?
800. When is the gender of an unborn child visible?
1000. What are some common social problems associated with sex-selective abortion?
200. What famous NYC newspaper reported on a 10 year old incest victim in India?
400. What famous British news agency reported on an Indian rape victim seeking a late-term abortion?
600. What is the common redress for incest survivors in India?
800. What state did the 10 year old incest and rape survivor hail from in northern India?
1000. What survivor counseling, services, and support can a 10 year old Indian rape victim expect from local and national governments?
What are common stereotypes, misconceptions, and prejudices perpetuated in general which hinder the prosecution of sexual predators and marginalize their victims?